Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good understanding you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of products and not trying to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those new invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a InventHelp New Products company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand inventhelp success your market, your put into that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.